Kuldip Chaumeen Center
Background of the Entrepreneur
I am Gudiya kumari Husband of kuldip kumar. i have studied till 12th. I got married in 2021 in Mandudih and my husband used to work as a laborer and I was a housewife, we come from OBC family. Our family income was not good, almost Rs.4000. May knew the work of making fast food in her own house and i wanted to do my business.
Association with ‘Youth Hub’
I wanted to open my business but was not able to start then my contact with Yova compass And Yuva Compass told about their program and I was able to start my business by joining them.
Support given by ‘Youth Hub’
- Gen. EDP training through RSETI
- Preparation of business plan,
- Critical resource gap funding/fellowship support
- Support if any, market linkages, mentoring support etc.
- Total Project Cost : Rs. 1,11,800
- Own investment: Rs.9,440/-
- Business loan support: Chetana Mahila Vikash Sangh: Rs. 40,000/- & Bandhan Bank Rs. 40,000/-
- Critical gap funding/fellowship support: Rs. 22,360/-
- Monthly avg. income generated from business Rs. 14,000/-
I want to grow this business in future I see future in this business.