Abhi Men Parlour
Background of the Entrepreneur
I am Chotu Kumar father Kailash Thakur. I have studied till 12th and i used to learn salon work In my family my father used to do daily wage and my family income is about 4500 Rs. and i come in OBC category I could not do further studies due to and family income.
Association with ‘Youth Hub’
Support given by ‘Youth Hub’
- Gen. EDP training through RSETI
- Preparation of business plan,
- Critical resource gap funding/fellowship support
- Support if any, market linkages, mentoring support etc.
- Total Project Cost : Rs. 1,10,000
- Own investment: Rs. 3,000/-
- Business loan support: Mahima Sakhi Mandal: Rs. 80,000/-
- Critical gap funding/fellowship support: Rs. 30,000/-
- Monthly avg. income generated from business Rs. 8,000/-
I want to grow this business in future I see future in this business.